November 6th 2008~
Okay, so here it is, the Truth about my "Closet Blogging"...
I first began to post random ideas (which I'd previously saved in draft form over the last 2 or so years) shortly after my 3rd annual blog day (Oct. 7th) just last month!
This explains claims that "i am not blogging"! More accurately, i was not posting! ...The TRUTH? Just 3 posts in barely more than 2 years.I couldn't come out with any other posts until i had wrapped my mind around what "this blog" was going to be for me.
Needless to say this little effort has somehow turned into, we will just say multiple blogs all wrapped up into one... How could i make this simple?? I could not! I might attribute this to the need to organize my multitude of thoughts, as well as, a tendency to wrap myself up in layers, allowing only those with extreme interest to persist as in my "Onion Analogy" theory, (Feb. '08 post). Or maybe, I just have alot to say & am too long-winded for one little blog!?
My participation in the blogging world may have taken years to figure out, but the years also did something for my ability to make "blog" what i had begun to envision 2 years ago. At that time, the bells & whistles of the user friendly blogging we know today, didn't exist.
It's been an evolving couple of Years. With more ideas & alot of fun to be had, i am now on my way...
A side note:
It seems fitting to begin my posting with an Evolving Economy and a New President Elect. Happy to have the Election behind & moving on to Better days or Renewed Responsibility.
Cheers. Kudos. Happy Blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment