It Began with "Chasing 9". My 8 "Chasing-Life" girlfriends & I learned how to stay connected by blogging together. Then came my personal first,"Todays Tami", and on to "THIS is your LIFE!" with a side-note blog called "Truth Chasing". Yet, the perfect BLOG name eludes me. "Tami's Today" stopped working after year two! "This is your Life" implied trying to get a grip on my reality & my life! Which i am hopeful, has expired! It's time to go with something new! Here are some of the ideas i came up with...
Maybe something like "the New Hue!" or "Hey Yo! Remember Oh!" (to not waste too much time on the computer!) as time can't be retrieved! Or perhaps:
"THIS is your LIFE!!" only changing the implication from reality-check to exclamation!!! "The Earl Clan" sounds like a nice family name although documenting my family isn't necessarily my only intention. I am considering starting 2 separate blogs to use as pseudo-scrapbooks for "my Girls!", will print them out after a while for keepsakes. If i lived away from family & friends, i would indeed choose "The Earl Clan". Though, we do not currently have any intention of moving. So moving on... Would i like "Express yourself!"? Maybe not so much. "Free writing"? A free-write blog. hmmm. Or maybe something like "TOO much time on my hands"? Though its arguable from this post, the statement is generally NOT true. It is good writing practice, a hobby at large. Ooh. "A Hobby at Large"! Cool. or simply, "Simplify" is brilliant. Is this a theme blog? What is my theme? "Motivating the Millions!" (of CELLS in my body to get to work)! "It's all about doing" you know. Now that's a good reminder, right Amy? "All 'bout DOing", will think on that one. Still chasing the name... "Candid Confessions of a want-to-be". What do i want to be? The Average Jane I am? If my name was Jane, I'd choose: "Confessions of the average Jane". Maybe i can consider: "CrEaTe.Do.Be." I like it. Why not? Or "My Unsinkable Truth"?! Yeah, i like that. A close competitor to: "Motivating the Millions!" Some good ideas here. In fact, a whole lot more ideas than action!
I still have two days till my annual Blog Day, wherein i can decide if I'm going to break out of my blogging closet or wait another year~ Maybe I like Chasing Life. Yes, i think i threw that out originally, & it seems fitting. Or "Chasing 2" in honor of keeping up with my girls... Here's my best idea yet!! I think i will sleep on it a night or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment