Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh! The Creations I find!!

Here are some of Lexies Lovely Creations that I have found over the last year or so about my home....

 
My Lovely Lexie!

 
This artist's medium includes: Crayon, Glue Stick, and Rocks on Ultra-White Paper!

 


Plenty of What-cha-ma-call-its!

 
...and Thingys!



So, when I put out the Halloween bowl, it looked like a bunch of Pixie Sticks surrounded by candy & toys, but when I walked by later on... It was all Pirates & Tough Guys staring back at me!


Alexa dug up all the rings she could find to adorn this kitties tail.


I am guessing that it took me 20 minutes to untangle these hair accessories!

Plastic "Beads"~ The final design is ready for "I-Ron-ing!"



Homemade High Chair for Baby Molly!



The Lovely Ladies, their Dollies & the Care Bears dined together at lunch time!









Alexa loves to work with Playdough and Colors. Here are a couple of her treasured pieces which I snapped a shot of before they got canned (Sorry Lexa!) Her Artwork is always full of patterns. She uses Crayons, Pencils, Pens, Markers & Paints. Included for lots of Texture are Stickers, Yarn & Jewels. Projects are always popular at our house.







This one is of MOM!! "Woo Hoo!"



And Last but not Least this is one of my faves! Amazing, really. Of course Ariel is a sticker but how cute this simple presentation turned out! She asked me to draw a rock for her. My first attempt was portrait style. That wasn't quite right & she got mad that i drew a mermaid bc she just needed the backdrop for her sticker. I drew the second outline & she colored it in & added Ariel. Fancy Shmancy. I just like that she uses her imagination to create what is in her head. She's very particular that way!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE the creative gene...from mom?? no, but from you...to Lexa. She's so crafty and soo creative.

Scha&Andi said...

Your girls are SO creative. Honestly they have a GREAT mommy! I love the highchair for Molly. And the picture of mom is priceless but the Ariel is amazing. She is GOOD> really GOOD. I love it.

i belong...