Thursday, November 13, 2008

Andi says:

...that emerson wrote:
"BREAK THE MONOTONY - DO SOMETHING StRaNgE AND ExTRaVaGaNT..." and she loves that!

I don't know that everyone can appreciate this quote or thinking quite the way Andi does, but I do!!

Here is another wonderful Andi Quote: From the Play "Wicked":

"People come into our lives for a reason, bringing with them something we must learn, we are led to those who help us most to grow, and if we let them, we help them in return!" --I love this.

Andi, I am glad you came into my life! Thanks for your example of Charity, Determination, and Love for Life! Its one thing for me to say that: it's "all about DOing", an Amy M quote. But it's another to watch others in action! You've got a good kind of "fight" in you. Keep it going!

1 comment:

Scha&Andi said...

Your talking about ME on your blog. Oh no. Well I'm honored. Hugs and Loves to my Tameeeeeeeee!

i belong...